We are STAYTONA apartments and we design our flats the way we would love them ourselves. We want you to feel at home with us and are always at your disposal before, during and after your stay.
1. Check-In is at 03:00 p.m., Check-Out is at 11:00 a.m. Early Check-in or late Check-out may be available upon request, at a supplement charge. Guests who stay beyond their designated checkout time or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs and expenses.
2. Guests are not allowed to make a reservation in their city of residence at STAYTONA apartments. Please contact us if you wish to book within your city.
3. Smoking inside, parties, and excessive noise is not allowed, including on balconies and in shared spaces (e.g. staircases, elevators, hallways). Smoking outside on the balcony is only allowed with closed door to the apartment. Smoking violations are subject to a 250.00 € fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and damage repair. Quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. must be followed.
4. Commercial photography/videography without written consent and illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
5. Overnight guests that exceed the number of people stated in their reservation are not allowed. We charge 50.00 € per night per reservation for each unauthorized guest.
6. Pets are not allowed. Violation of our pet policy may result in a fine. We encourage guests with service animals to contact us prior to their stay.
7. Guests are responsible for covering the costs of replacing lost keys, remote controls, or parking passes. In case of copy and/or verifiable attempt to cutting key(s), a complaint will be filed.
8. Noise detecting technology is used inside the apartment to monitor excessive noise levels. Video surveillance may be used in outside and common areas.
9. Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury or losses that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service immediately.
10. In addition, guests are fully responsible and liable for damage and any claims for damages arising from improper use of free available internet in each apartment. This includes visiting illegal websites, downloading, storing, and processing illegal web content.
11. In the event of lost valuables or left items, there is no entitlement for replacement or forwarding by STAYTONA. Forwarding of left items is only possible with payment of postage charges in advance and against a service fee of at least 20.00 €.
12. Making a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the house rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses. Violation of house rules may lead to immediate cancellation of reservation and eviction without refund.